a workout app that does not try to motivate you.
- the app itself doesn't contain any exercises or routines: you should only add and do exercises you know how to do properly. 00:37 is meant as a helpful tool, not a replacement for a trainer or classes.
- each type of exercise displays sessions differently:
- consistency (timer) - 3x 1:30
- stretch (count) - 4x 10 reps
- endurance (count) - 23 reps in 2:13
- endurance (time) - 2:33 in 5:23
- practise (time) - 5:13
- save your sessions to keep track of your workouts. adjust your time or amount of repetitions before or after saving your session.
- sort exercises by routine, last done, tags, or alphabetically.
- create routines by adding and ordering exercises. when an exercise is started from the routine overview, a 'next exercise in routine' button will appear on the timer/counter interface.
00:37 is a side project by game designer Adriaan de Jongh and is currently in open beta on iOS and on Android. Adriaan made this app mostly for himself and has no plans to ask for money for it.
for feedback, questions, bugs: firstname.lastname@example.org.